Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Some people are just great!!

Well, my number 1 fan, Diane sent me links to awesome scarves and necklaces on Etsy because she knows I am addicted and obsessed and I gotta tell ya...She has good taste!! I haven't decided on which scarf I want though so I have to give that one some thought. I also got some great stuff that I ordered from Etsy in the mail yesterday. One was my yellow triangle knitted neck piece, AND I LOVE IT!!! I am going to wear it on Friday to work to show it off during the great weather. I also got my iPhone Cozy. It was knitted in brown with a yellow flower and it's awesome!! And last but never least I go tmy caterpillar children's hair bow holder. When I saw it I knew it was toooooo perfect and I was telling the seller that I lost the bumble bee clip that I brought for my daughter on her birthday and she sent me another one! I almost cried when I saw it. First, because that was my fave clip thus far and second, because that was just really sweet, Some people are just great!!

I made 2 pieces last night but my battery in my camera died and my daughter was playing with my phone so I didn't get a chance to take some pics. I made a turquoise & silver dangle necklace and a yellow stone bracelet. I never really make bracelets and I guess because I don't wear them as much but I am trying to make more. I also never make earrings. I never change my earrings so...??? but I have been making some.

I hope all are doing great and I hope the weather gets better and stays that way for some time! But hey, at least I will have the summer off on maternity leave! I should go into the hospital on 7-8-09 (get it?!??) and I will thus be on maternity leave until the beginning of September.

Well, Happy Creating all!!!!

2 comments:

The Knitwit Hues said...

Oh! So glad the triangle scarf came -- I still wanna teach you how to do that ... so simple and fun, and I'm sure you'd love it. :D

Ahhh! That was really sweet that the seller sent you another bumble bee clip. Yes, some people really ARE just great -- and I'm finding so many on Etsy lately that I am constantly amazed. Where are all these sweet people in the 3D world?!?

Bwahahaha! Thanks for the 7/8/9 tip 'cause I NEVER 'member numbers but will be able to 'member that one! :P

Hugs!
PS - I'm writing a whole letter to ya in pieces here responding to each of your posts! LOL :P

The Knitwit Hues said...

PS - The darling picture of Marley was worth not being able to use the camera to snap your latest creations! SOOOOOoooo cute! :D