Monday, May 4, 2009

New Site

I am just trying to get this thing rolling....

Many of the pics aren't that great and as I may have mentioned time is an issue so I try to get the best that I can. I just try to focus my attention to the items that I am making.

I make most of my sales offline. My Mother usually brings them out and about to show off and they usually are sold right away. I also wear most of what I make so I can show it off too but as you might notice on my buyer account (www.eightybeerz.etsy.com) I am a huge fan of different & one of a kind jewelry & fashion so...?? I always send people to the sites in which I purchase from so if I ever buy from you be prepared for more customers ;-)

I am loving the Etsy community and want to thank those who have helped me build my site as well as my interests again! People at Etsy are amazing and always willing to help and there are no pushy sales [people! It is all very comfy so if you never brought from Etsy start doing so you will not regret it!!!

1 comment:

The Knitwit Hues said...

Yea, yea, yea! So glad you've got this going! Haven't time tonite for a "real" letter, but I did check the links on here for ya -- the My Space one isn't working, or have you closed that? I get a search thingy and then no results for ya.

You go girl!! (cheering section screaming wildly! LOL)

Smiles 'n hugs,
Diane Eve :D