Tuesday, June 2, 2009

This May be Fun

Since I love to come on here and rave and rant and post things that I did or made or whatever I thought it would be nice to say some things about my recent purchases and to add some great Etsy sellers on here as well.

I wanted to mention the things I have recntly brought. I like to buy from Mazzy522 She sells these great bows and clips for babies and children. She also makes these great bow holders. I have ordered from her so many times and each times she amaxes me. She is also the one that I mentioned last week about getting me the Bumble Bee clips again! Here is a pic of one that I just love!

I also brought a great bag from majkatree (she also has a blog www.majkatree.blogspot.com) I asked her about one she made and sold for sopmeone on Etsy and she communicated so quickly and made me a similar but better one and I haven't got it yet but I am sure I will love it!!!!She also makes these great wallets/make-up bags/Whatever....

I still have yet to update my shop but I will soon enough. School is out but Summer is here and I got only 5 more weeks until the new addtion arrives.

Happy Shopping All

1 comment:

The Knitwit Hues said...

Oooo, Oooo, Oooo! Love both these finds! :D