Friday, June 5, 2009

Ow!!

Well today is a horrible day (yet again) I woke up at 2:30 AM and stayed up until 5:30 in which I woke up at 6 to get ready for work. I had to come in today because both of my bosses are out (I have two job titles and one salary!) My back hurts, I am limping from the sciatica, it's raining and I left my $25 umbrella at the bus stop yesterday and my Mother "borrowed" the other one so I had nothing this morning, AND I am done!! I am exhausted and my throat hurts so the coughing continues!!!!

I was supposed to go to the Brooklyn Historical Society tonight for an opening of an exhibit with a tour off the library but I don't know if I can make it. I might just try to nap in my office and see how I feel there after but I can't count on it.

Anyways, of course I brought many things from Etsy yet again but I really couldn't help myself! I found this awesome seller who sells all of her handmade earrings for only $2! These are one of the two pairs that I brought.

You can find her on Etsy at: http://www.bucknear.etsy.com/


I also went on this morning with the intentions on checking statues and the like and I saw this and just had to buy it. It was only $7! It's a neat little bag that I can get organized with. I usually throw everything into that little pocket that they put in your purse (which really doesn't hold much!) so this will help me big time!

You can find her stuff at www.littleteaparty.etsy.com


I hope everyone enjoys their weekend and I hope I can enjoy mine!!!!!

No comments: