Wednesday, June 17, 2009

And it's only Wednesday!

Jeez, this week has been crazy!! I took off Monday because my body was just achy and my sciatica just Hearts me ;-I My doctor wants me to to schedule my c-section for July 22nd! That would leave me at 39 weeks! I want whats best but it's scary!! I can't go into labor because of the previous pregnancy so 39 weeks is cutting it too close! I have to go to the Doc every 2 weeks now so we will see.


My Sitter decided that she wasn't coming in on Tuesday because she was helping a friend. I didn't know this until I had to get up and get ready for work that morning. My hubby has to leave the house by 5:15 AM on Tuesdays so I had to figure out what to do with Marley. Of course not one person answered the phone or door! God forbid anything had happened to me (ie: water broke, bled...) Everyone always says "Call me if you need a sitter..." Well, I did and you weren't there. SO, I had to take Marley to work with me WITHOUT a stroller!!! I have double strollers and jogging strollers and I couldn't take either on NYC's mass transit with me! So I had to carry her from the bus stop to my office (3 long blocks and 8 months preg!) I went to Rite Aid and brought an umbrella stroller (lightweight and $15!) It was my lifesaver! My hubby got us around 4 PM but Marley was such a good girl and I just was very happy with her!


Today was just a busy day and I just want to go home. I am still having back pain and the sciatica has moved to my left side and I am limping (not waddling) but my hubby wants to go to his family's house for dinner but I told him to take Marley and have fun! I will stay home and rest and maybe if I am feeling up to it to make some jewelry!


Well, here is a pick of my little girl playing with her new magnets that Aunt Colleen got her!

No comments: