Thursday, June 11, 2009

Selling Vintage?


Well, I have a lot of vintage jewelry (most of which I can not part with) and I was thinking of opening up another store. I have a store open but nothing is in it yet. I was going to sell some of photography but it just doesn't seem worth it to me because I already have a lot on my plate and to make it a point to go and and take pics ans then Photoshop (if need be) and then....So I figured that I would sell vintage jewelry. What do ya think? I think it is a good idea.




I love to shop around garage sales and flea markets for hopes of some good stuff so...?? It also gives me a chance to talk Marley out for a walk PLUS I can take along Vinni(?) when she(?) arrives and I can work off that extra baby weight ;-)




So, as I said before I have another shop http://www.eightybeerz.etsy.com/ but I have yet to put stuff up but the only thing that I am having trouble with is creating a Vintage store. I originally set it up as a Handmade store and now I want to change it. Does anyone know how to do this? I have been searching around Etsy and have yet to figure it out so if you could help that would be great.


Hope all is well!!

No comments: