Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Thanksgiving will be at my house again this year. In my family, this is probably the funniest holiday that we share. We only sit around the table on Turkey Day. Christmas we just have like a smorgasbord of food so people eat when they feel like it. But put all of us at the table together and we can't stop laughing!! Last year I had my brother-in-law announce at the end of the prayer, that I was pregnant for the second time. I was only 8 weeks and didn't want to tell them so early but I think they would have found out when I didn't have drinks! This year I am hoping that my brother-in-law gets off from work (he is a fireman) so he can tell everyone that my other sister is pregnant, in which she is not but it would be really funny just to joke around!

So all the list of people who are coming:
1- Mom
2- Brother Kenny
3- Sister Christine (who the joke will be about)
4- Her husband Dave
5- Their 20 month old son Kenny
6- Sister Colleen
7- her husband John (who may or may not come)
8- My husband's brother Johan
9- his son Ray
10- Me
11- Hubby
12- Marley
13- Vinni

I also have a lot of friends and other family members who will stop by for drinks and snacks. The following weekend the tree will be put up and Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year!

I hope everyone has a great and safe holiday season and will you all the love in the world! if you have any great Turkey Day stories please share!

1 comment:

The Knitwit Hues said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Enjoy it -- I'm sure you will! :D