Monday, December 7, 2009

SOLD & SELLING!

So I sold some necklaces on Etsy this week and I am created more. It is way hard to do so with small children in the house and then you throw in the end of the semester and BLAM! everything is moving too slow but my friend is hosting a Holiday Craft Fair this coming weekend in our neighborhood and she invited me to sell and now I am freaking out because I don't have much to sell and I am trying to make stuff and it's really hard to get it done. PLUS i have to set prices and get bags and all that fun stuff! I am bringing stuff to work so I can create during lunch but I doubt I will have much come Saturday. But I did warn them that I would have very little but hopefully the little I have will sell! Don't have much $ to get the girls anything but I am not too worried because they are still young but my friends and family (including my hubby) are getting next to nothing from me. The only people I will get for is my nephew and both my BBF's children and of course my Mom.

1 comment:

The Knitwit Hues said...

YAY! So glad you had some sales! Me too -- the season is helping things pick up even if WE don't personally have $ to spend! :P

Hopefully you sell out all you can make @ the sale this weekend too!

(((((((((((you)))))))))))))