Thursday, November 5, 2009

Coming Soon...

So I made some crochet necklaces at home yesterday but I didn't get a chance to take pics and put them up yet. Hopefully this weekend I will get a chance to do so. I also got a bunch of new beads and other jewelry items that I can't wait to get into but as you guys already know time is not always on my side. Crocheting is not so hard because you really don't have to look at what you are doing.

I used to make everything under the sun: bookmarks, name meaning signs, invitations, candy wrappers, light switch plates, and so on but now with the kiddies ;-) and school I don't have much time for it. I do it when someone I know asks me to but I don't really tell many about it because I already have enough on my plate!

I will let you know if I out up anything this weekend on Etsy but in the meantime I am off to get my haircut!

1 comment:

The Knitwit Hues said...

Just saw this post now! Don't know how I missed it when I saw the one afterward (reading in bed, LOL)

What a cool pic of crochet hooks. I wish I could photograph my stuff more interestingly ... like you said in an earlier post. The harder I try, the worse it comes out, it seems. Close-ups of knitting just look like fabric ... SNORE. Don't know how to do it any better...... :(

WOW! Only 5-6 more weeks of school? Is that the end -- I mean the total end, not just the end of a semester?

Smiles to ya, and OH! Kisses to the KIDDIES! LOL :D