Friday, September 4, 2009

Journals

Since I am a big reader I love to write down quotes from some books. I know a lot of people who write or highlight the words in the book but I just can't bring myself to do so. Now I write in a journal! I also like to list the books that I want to read and I like to write down the books that I am reading. I picked out a goal for me which is to read 65 books from November 2008 to November 2009. So far I am up to 29 so I don't think I am going to make it! But hey come November I will just make it a little smaller. It's hard to read when you have work, school, and 2 kids!! Plus, I was so tired when I was pregnant that I just couldn't bring myself to read!



I found a lot of cool journals on Etsy but one that just blew my mind was Doti's. She makes vintage record notebooks and they are awesome! See for yourself. Her site it www.doti.etsy.com














I have been writing mostly on my other blog about my books and the like so if you are interested in checking it out it is called www.booknazi.blogspot.com. But I would love to hear about your reads and stuff here as well!

1 comment:

The Knitwit Hues said...

Whoa! WAY cool idea Doti had to make journals with old vinyls. I've TONS of 'em and wanna sell 'em but find shipping a PITA.

Glad you're reading - I can't and haven't been able to for several years now and still miss it. Nothing like it anywhere else in the world.

On a personal note, even tho I know it's you, I just can't get myself to follow any blog or website or whatever that contains the word nazi.