Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sickies

We are all sick!!! I got Marley a flu shot as well as myself (in which I never did before) but I was told by the doctors to get one if there was a baby under 6 months at home. Of course my babysitter didn't get one! Anyways, ever since then I have been feeling really crappy lately. I don't know if it is just from coincidence or what but Last week I was really achy and I went to work, on Friday I took off because I had the worst migraine ever, and then today I feel horrible. It all started last night in class. I started to feel really achy and then last night in bed I must have woke up several times with a fever, hot, cold, achy and so on. Both Vinni and Marley are congested and I have to go out and buy another humidifier for Marley (or Vinni). I hate this feeling and I hate having to come to work when I feel like crap but I never know when my sitter needs to take off or what-not so I have to deal with it!

AHHHH! Isn't motherhood grand!??!

1 comment:

The Knitwit Hues said...

Oh! I was hoping you were home! It's terrible to be out (let alone at work) when sick!!!! Damn the flu shots; I am always afraid of them .... like the discussion last week. Glad I don't have kids now so that they don't pressure me like they do parents. I don't know what I'd do. HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER VERY QUICKLY!! I'm sending you a snuggie and a big pot of chicken soup!